Ecco la ricetta del tiramisù come viene fatta in Inghilterra. Come tradurreste tiramisù in inglese?
Suitable for freezing: No
Saturated fat: 18g
- 2 tablespoons grounded coffee
- 250g tub mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 4 tablespoons Tia Marla (or another cofee liqueur, brandy or Marsala)
- 16 sponge fingers
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 4 glasses or cups
- Put the coffee in a cafetiére, add 200 ml boiling water and leave for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, soften the mascarpone in a bowl with the sugar and 3 tablespoons of the liqueur.
- Pour the coffee into a shallow dish. Add a tablespoon of liqueur. Using 8 sponge fingers, soak 2 of them at a time int he coffee, then break into 2 or 3 pieces into 4 glasses or cups.
- Spoon an eighth of the cheese mixture into each glass/cup, then dip the last 8 fingers into the rest of the coffee and place on top. Spoon the rest of the cheese mixture over.
- Dust with cocoa powder. Serve straightaway or chill.
Tip from our kitchen:
If you don’t have ground coffee, use 2 tablespoons good instant coffee and make it in a jug.
saturated fat – grassi saturi
grounded – macinato, polverizzato
tub – vaschetta
icing sugar – zucchero in polvere
sponge fingers – savoiardi
cafetiére – caffettiera a pistone
dish – ciotola, piatto
straightaway – subito
to chill – mettere in fresco, gelare
jug – caraffa