– 100g butter
– 200g biscuits, finely crushed
– 100g hazelnuts, blitzed in a food processor
– 200g dark chocolate, chopped
– 200g Nutella
– 2 large eggs
– 200g smooth cottage cheese, drained
– 300g cream cheese
1. 20cm non-stick, loose-bottomed cake tin, greased, and the sides lined with baking paper chopped hazelnuts, to decorate.
2. Heat the oven to 130°C, 110°C fan. Melt the butter over a low heat, remove from the heat and stir in the crushed biscuits and hazelnuts. Mix until evenly coated. Spread over the base of the cake tin, pressing down lightly to create a firm base.
3. Melt the chocolate and Nutella in a small, heavy-based saucepan over a medium-low heat until smooth. Mix to combine, and then set aside to cool.
4. Using an electric whisk, beat the eggs, cottage cheese, and cream cheese until just combined, then pour in the chocolate mixture and mix until smooth.
5. Scrape into the cake tin, smoothing the top. Bake for 45 minutes, then run a flat-bladed knife around the edge to prevent cracking.
6. Set aside to cool, and then remove to the fridge for at least 4 hours to cool and set completely. Decorate with chopped hazelnuts to serve.
|finely crushed||macinato (finemente)|
|to blitz||qui: macinare|
|food processor||robot da cucina|
|to chop||tagliare a piccoli pezzi|
|cottage cheese||fiocchi di latte|
|cake tin||teglia (per torte)|
|baking paper||carta da forno|
|to stir in||mescolare|
|to press down||premere|
|to set aside||mettere da parte|
|flat-bladed knife||coltello con lama liscia|